Red Sea, Blue Feet: Experiencing crossing the Sea of Reeds
- "It felt weird leaving, but I had a chance to be free!"
- "I knew it was safe and for good causes."
- "God was with us the whole time."
- "It was weird at first, but fun... would Pharaoh get me?"
- "I was not scared because I knew others were doing it with me."
- "I feeled nervous because [I was] going on blue paint and at the end [it] felt awesome!"
- "When I walked through the paint, my feet felt cold... but I also felt free!"
- "It was so hard to get the courage to walk through a parted sea, but at the end I wanted to do it again."
They recreated crossing the Sea of Reeds. They imagined what the Jews might have felt like fleeing Egypt thousands of years ago. They experienced what happened in the Book of Exodus to learn the story. And—of their own accord—they used towels to wipe the floor and clean up the blue paint.
And that's why I like to go big.